Saturday, November 14, 2009

Free Vintage Image & Blog/Art Auction Question


Okay, so the Etsy team I am involved with would like to do an art auction to benefit Art Therapy around the globe. If you or someone you know has held one of these on their blogs, an auction, that is, can you please leave me a comment or email me at tlsprinkle@yahoo.com? I want to get this rolling asap so we can have it completed mid to late December. I will come back with more details as they come in. Off to research this. I love my blogging friends. You all are awesome!!

FREE Image Thursday. OOOPS!!! So sorry I forgot to get this posted. This is Major Sidney Crockett Painter. A handsome and dignified fellow. You may click on him and right click to save and use in your artwork, for sale or not. Please do nt sell the image on it's own. Thank you and have fun!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy,
    I saw your comment asking about how to hold an auction via a blog- I just had the bidders leave comments on the post with their amount. When the auction closed I emailed the winners, sent them Paypal invoices, and then I made the donation for the total amount to the non-profit.
    If you have any other questions about how I did things, please drop me an email: info (at) chinookjewelry (dot) com :)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Luthien said! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy, Thank you so very much for stopping by my blog and leaving your lovely comment, it is so nice to meet you! :) You have such a beautiful blog and I am enjoying reading your posts. You are so talented and creative!! Thanks so much for your sweet generosity in sharing your wonderful images! I have added your button to my sidebar under "Free Vintage Images" so more people can enjoy your beautiful blog!! Thanks for adding my button also, I appreciate it so much.
    I have signed up to be one of your followers.
    Have a lovely day~
    Hugs, Carol Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this time of year myself.

    Hope you had a good Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!