Sunday, August 15, 2010

New camera lens

Here is a banner I made. I took a picture of my butterfly bush and then lightened it and voila. Feel free to use it if you'd like.






Ihad to test out my new lens. Mom and DH bought me one for my birthday. It has been fun playing with it but also has let me know that I am a bit shaky even when holding my breath. lol I may need to use my tripod if I want to take some serious photos.
Well I have to tell you this packing is for the birds but it made me declutter and donate more than usual. Charleston or bust, baby! Below is one of the images I took last year while in Charleston, SC. I'm excited! This will be the first time my husband and I have been without children under the same roof. Should be interesting and fun.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, I'm Becca! The photos you took with your new lens are beautiful. What kind of lens is it? Good luck with the packing/moving, I know it's not a fun thing to do! Have a lovely Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lucky girl, a new lens. Love the shots, they're beautiful.
    I really like the picture of the boxes too.
    Glad to hear you have a couple more weeks to finish your packing. I think if I was going to move I would need a dumpster to get rid of half the junk I have around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,dear tammy!-)*

    SO lovely,just realy nice photos do you made with you new lens!
    I am a little bit jalous about it...new camera is still my dream!
    That's immensly good when do you can making photos around you and seeing once more HOW beautiful is life!!!

    Love,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  4. That camera lens looks like it is aiding yo in taking some fabulous up close and very clear photos. I especially love the last one of Charleston -- love old town looks and the pretty colors of all the buildings, with gorgeous plants. Wishing you all the best as you continue to pack and move. Decluttering and simplifying is always a great thing to do. Means you can start fresh in your new surroundings, making room for even more wonderful things in your life. Hugs and smiles for a great week ahead. :) Tammy xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures, your garden must be so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that little cluster of mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just gorgeous photos Tammy! congrats on the move and enjoy you new freedom! xx's

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pictures look wonderful.. How fun playing with a new lens.. I just got one not to long ago..
    Best of luck to you on your move..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful images Tammy! Your butterfly bush photograph in particular is stunning - what a great banner that would make :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. some fantastic photos here and I love your art in the little pictures to the right..love the tags

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!