Thursday, October 28, 2010

Come play with us!


This week at Inspiration Avenue I am hosting this weeks art challenge. The challenge is to use one of the words above in a piece of art; jewelry, painting, mixed-media, photograph, etc., etc. The twist is for it to have a "worn" look, ie; tattered, rusty, crackled, antiqued, frayed, etc. So if you want to join in on the fun, you have until Sunday at noon to add your post to your blog and then comment on the post here with your link, and on Sunday your lovely piece will be shared on the Inspiration Avenue Blog for all to see with a link back to your blog. Pretty fun, huh!?

I am still thinking about what to make but I am down to 2 things, so I have to get a move on. I hope to see your art there!



4 comments:

  1. sounds like great fun, cannot wait to see what you come up with! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy...you know I'm in! I coulda cheated and used my old saints, but I am still picking faith and...guess you'll see soon enough.
    Happy Halloween!
    XoX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy, those tags are pretty enough just as they are. I know some very creative folks out there, you included, will create something fabulous. Hope all is well with your (not so new) job now and your new location. best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy, thanks for this awesome challenge. It was right up my alley. I know I'm late getting here to let you know, but I feature a blog each day, and since I'm posting my IA challenge today, your blog is my blog pick of the day. Thanks again. This one was great fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!