Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day and Last Chance!!

This is your last chance to own a piece of original art work by some wonderful artists from all over. Click HERE to take a look. The bidding ends at midnight Pacific time USA. So pop over and see if anything tickles your fancy. Remember those gifts you will be buying and consider a piece of art for someone special. There are some really fun items to be had.

Wishing all of you wonderful mothers out there a Happy Mother's Day!!One of my absolute favorite quotes on motherhood is this one "Making the decision to have a child is momentous.  It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body".  ~Elizabeth Stone
I hope your day is full of love and laughter and a warm heart. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy,
    thanks for joinin´g me.
    Your blog is a lovely place.
    I just signed in.
    Have a great day
    cheers
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!