Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hello Hello


I was just playing around with some different Photoshop techniques. I wanted to move the text down but for some darn reason every time I tried tomove it something kept freezing it so I said forget about it and just accept it for what it is. I am a newbie to Photoshop and it shows I know but I am going to keep trying. I have seen some amazing digital art on the web and I really want to beable to layer photos on top of one another. I love the ghostly look some of them have. What have you tried that is new to you recently?
I bought an 7-1/2 to 8 ft tall bookcase at the Habitiat Rebuild store for $20. What a deal, huh?! It came from the Charleston Day School library. It needs some TLC but that's the stuff I love to do. I am also working on my Before and After shots of my Art area. So far I only have the Before. lol I'm working on it though. Finding a nice place for everything without it looking cluttered is a challenge but one I am willing to face and overcome. I hope to have it done this coming weekend. It feels so good to unpack all of my supplies. It's like Christmas because 1/2 of them were packed for the last year. There was not enough room in the apt. to unpack everything.
Coming from 2000 sq ft house to a 1128 sq ft one is a challenge in itself. We have been selling excess furnishings and donating other household items. We are making sure that what we do keep is the best of the best and functional. There's no room for clutter, period. I am still in my jams, and it is 11am. Lazy bum, I know. I am off to visit some of your blogs. At least until I feel too guilty to lounge around anymore. Hope you all have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed with your Photoshopping experimenting -- I want to get good at it, too! Congrats on your move and your downsizing. It must be great to streamline things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!