Monday, September 28, 2009

My new look...

Well drum roll please....here is the new look. Ta-Da! I love it. It is like the papers I like to use in my artwork and look how cute my signature is. I have a button now, too. How cool is that?! I am going to start posting some of my favorite blog buttons on my sidebar, and that way they will be just a click away and it'll look so pretty. I had two different graphic designers working on this revamp. The lady that did my background, signature and button was Emily of Polka Dot Pixels and the lady who did my blog header and etsy shop banner was Carol of Tic Tac Togs . Both were really great to work with and fast. So if you need any help with graphics, check them out. Both are reasonable and very professional. No I am not getting anything by promoting them, I just really liked their work.

17 comments:

  1. Love the new look!
    Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new header...and the bird with crown is perfect. Great new look Happy Tuesday...are you feeling better today? *elaine*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy your new blog does look awesome. Truly is beautiful and goes so well with you!
    Going to have a look around your new looking blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I triple love your signature and your banner is perfect for you and your art!
    xox, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful now look! The banner is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new look Tammy!! Really gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tammy.....LOVE your new look!!!! Fabulous job ma'am!!!! pretty pretty pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a lovely blog. I am enjoying the pretty creations you make, and the pretty pictures that you... well, take. It rhymed, and sounded kinda corny. lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your new "dress" Tammy! It's fabu!

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful Tammy and absolutely darling! I'll add your new button to our team blog too. ;-)
    Hugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your new blog look is lovely, and how fun to have a fancy new sig as well. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything looks beautiful! Kudos to those who helped you with the new look. : )
    M.L.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the new look Tammy. It's beautiful just like all your creations.
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tammy,
    I never saw your old layout...but this is very pretty...I especially like the paper background, and the sig. Very Cool!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  15. Actually I am the designer of this paper that you have on the background of your blog :) Love how you used my designs on your blog - Royanna Fritschmann |Studio RA Designs| Owner of Divine Digital - www.divinedigital.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!