This is how busy life has been for me lately. I am just now posting a swap from December and my last post was from December too. I had the pleasure of participating in The Twelve Days of Christmas ATC Swap with some wonderfully talented artists. The lovely hostess, Christine Edwards sent us each a ribbon and 12 little clothes pins to hang them as banners. Mine is still hanging on my living room curtain, above. I love it! It was so much fun to get the bundle and unwrap the treasures. Aren't they fun?
The artists are as follows:
- A partridge in a pear tree, by Leslie Patton
- Two turtledoves, by Sophia
- Three French hens, by Hope Malott
- Four calling birds, by Tammy Sprinkle (you're here) ;D
- Five golden rings, by Jane Palmer
- Six geese a-laying, by Angie Blasingame
- Seven swans a-swimming, by Sarah Huckman
- Eight maids a-milking, by Tina Schiefer
- Nine ladies dancing, by Christine Edwards
- Ten lords a-leaping, by Stephanie Mealor Corder
- Eleven pipers piping, by Molly P
- Twelve drummers drumming, by Carol McGarva
Here is a Free Vintage image of my husband's aunt for you to use in your artwork for sale or not. I only ask that you do not sell this image, itself. Please feel free to share any artwork you create, using it, so we can ooh and aah over it. Enjoy!