Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Surprise Mail

This sweet surprise ATC came in the mail last week on a day when I was ready to scream at work, so it brought a smile to my face and warmed my heart when I came home and found this little hug in the mail from the lovely Joy of Joy to the Blog. Thank you sweet friend! You are a blessing to me.
Lynn Stevens of Trash to Treasure Art had a Blogaversary party on her blog in Novemeber and sent me a surprise. Here she is in all her glory. Such pretty colored beads. Thank you, Lynn!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! How wonderful to come home to such lovely surprises!!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely darling ATC....no wonder it perked up your day.
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to get happy surprises like that. Such a sweet ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you have been giftet lately, and with so wonderfull things, I love them both.

    Have a wonderfull day dear.
    Hugs Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice way to have your day brightened!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammy,
    What lovely surprises you received!!
    Well, this is how far behind I am on my comments, I finally made it over here to see the background, and I see that you've already changed out to another one! Anyway, thank you for using mine during the time that it worked for you. The one you have now is really cute too!
    Happy Holidays!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!