Sunday, October 23, 2011

Inspiration

This week at Inspiration Avenue Etsy Team Blog there was a Blog party and a challenge theme of "Inspiration". What, Who or Where inspires you was the prompt. Well since this is my teams blog I decided to let them all know that they are an inspiration to me. Each of them are lovely ladies and wonderful artists. Each has their own style. Some are painters, some are mixed media artists, some are photographers, others graphic designers. We are quite the mix and I love it. The last 4 images are of what else inspires me and that is nature, color, vintage ephemera, trims and papers. I love you IAE ladies!! XOXO

Each week we host an art challenge and each week the works of our followers and members alike are displayed so that everyone can view each artists interpretation of the challenge theme. It is such fun. I hope that you will pop over some time and participate. We always link back to your blog post so that our followers can discover more about you. Hope to see you there. Oh and there is a giveaway drawing for those whom participate in the challenges.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!