Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Friends!


Happy Thanksgiving friends! I hope those of you that celebrate Thanksgiving have a blessed day full of good cheer surrounded by those you love! For those of you who do not celebrate, I wish the same for you.

Good ole' Norman Rockwell, American Illustrator, 1894-1978. He painted such picturesque scenes for the Saturday Evening Post about everyday life.. Love his work! Here is a link that showcases a lot of his works. Check it out. A lot of it will make you smile, if not laugh. Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Hope your day was a great one! I love Norman Rockwell as well!! I have a plate given to my hubby and I for a wedding gift (almost 30 years ago)of a couple getting married at the justice of the pease that has the date June 11. My wedding date is June 12. It is very special to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we might not celebrate Thanksgiving over here, but it doesn't stop us sending our best wishes (even if they are a few days late!!).

    I keep meaning to share with you my use of the crackle glaze. It has made a small appearance on a few pictures but at last we seem to have one where it feels much more of a success - my entry for aged beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!