Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Blog Party!!!


Inspiration Avenue is hosting a Blog Party and what gal doesn't love a good party!! So get out your cocktail dresses and party hats and be prepared for treats because there's gonna be cupcakes, finger foods and prizes. Woohoo! I'm so excited about it. It's going to be so much fun, so pop on over and have a look at the details here: Inspiration Avenue
Wishing you a lazy day this summer to just put your feet up and daydream. I just love a few minutes to lay on the hammock and look at the sky. I hear the leaves rustling & birds chirping. I feel the breeze on my skin and see the blue sky surrounded by tree limbs all leafed out. A puffy white cloud passes over head every so often. Aaahhh...such a simple thing and yet so relaxing and invigorating. You should try it.

7 comments:

  1. I'm going to check it out Tammy, thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to have so much fun!

    LuLu~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, Tammy! I would love to join in the fun, but I will be travelling on that date. Is it OK to link a few days later?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, you know what? In the future you're writing the blog posts for our parties 'cause you're just the best! Love the posting - SO inspirational!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh - never realised I'd have to dress up - off to take my cocktail dress to the cleaners then (hope I don't get any cupcake crumbs on it!);
    Look forward to seeing you at the party Tammy! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. When my kids go back to school, I am going to take a day and lay on the beach ALL BY MYSELF. It will be nice not to have to keep an eye on kiddos who are playing in the ocean. Just me, a book, and the waves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tammy, love your photos and have really enjoyed my time here at your blog. I 'borrowed' your quotes that I found so inspiring tonight and listed your blog as their source. I don't have many readers at all yet but I'll keep plugging away since I get so much out of it anyway. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!