Monday, July 13, 2009

One thing turns into another

It's funny how we get started on one project and it leads to another. Kinda like my journals that turned into buyers looking for personalized guestbooks.

Remember this wedding guestbook I created, well the buyer contacted me to inquire if I could make her some Reserved seating signs for her wedding, as well. Well here they are. So now I am offering them in my etsy shop, too. So thank you ,Melissa for the nudge.


Tomorrow I will be posting about an upcoming blog party that I am so excited about. It's going to have giveaways. Can't wait to fill you in. So stop back by to read all about it.

Free Signature Generator

10 comments:

  1. The color scheme is gorgeous Tammy. You turn out some stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's gorgeous tammy!! love the bird emblem :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely exquisite! What beautiful creations you have ... tTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy - Just wanted to pop by and say a warm hello and tell you that I think your work is so lovely!

    So glad you're part of our Inspiration Team♥

    Best Wishes,

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are gorgeous Tammy! You're SO talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops, I nearly forgot to tell you I've left an award for you on my blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. That custom wedding guest book you've created looks amazing Tammy!! Glad to know you're doing well. Hope all is good with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Tammy - rich and opulent and my favorite color!! It's great when your creativity leads you somewhere else than where you planned, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Tammy....ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! I love love love the look of these!!!! You are SO gifted!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!