Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weddings, weddings everywhere

Weddings are my thing lately. Between creating wedding guest books, reserved seating cards and now helping with planning a bridal shower. The bride-to-be is using a reddish orange for her brides maids dresses and her bouquet. Such a gorgeous color! I will take some photos of the tables and what not next weekend after we get it all decked out. Should be pretty. I have an April Cornell quilt that has the right colors and will be used for the food table and the round gift table will have a satin reddish orange table topper on it. It will have a somewhat vintage feel to it. I am excited to see how it all comes together. I just adore decorating!
Bridal showers do not need to be expensive to put on. I will make a post of how to throw one together for around $100. after next weekend. I love the challenge of a time crunch and a low budget. Call me crazy but it makes me get more creative.
Free Signature Generator

3 comments:

  1. How talented you are! Would really love to see photos of what you described so well. One needs to have a natural gift to decorate these cerimonies, or rituals. You certainly do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those colors are fabulous!! Can't wait to see the photos you take!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right - the colors are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!