Saturday, July 11, 2009

Charleston Porches











Look at these gorgeous porches! Many of the homes had 2 and 3 either across the whole front of the home or across the front and wrapped around at least one of the sides. Lots of them have light blue ceilings and ceiling fans. The color is supposed to keep away bad spirits. I think it looks so fresh. So they offer some shade and look like accessories on a house. Gotta love form and function! That's the practical side of me talking. lol

Free Signature Generator

6 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love Charleston ... ty for sharing these gorgeous pics with us. The people are so warm, wonderful & the town is so welcoming. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's with all the porch-hoarding in Charleston! ;o)

    Gorgeous photos, Tammy. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh these images are stunning and the architecture is SO beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous city Charleston must be, out of a romance novel in the South. From Portugal and Spain, it looks so exotic and beautiful. The architecture is fantastic. Those porches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just LOVELY pictures Tammy...makes me homesick!

    LuLu~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to visit Charleston..., it is so on my list. Love your header!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!