Saturday, March 13, 2010

Free Vintage Image and missing you

Sorry I have been MIA for a week but I wanted to give the exposure to the Art Auction going on at Inspiration Avenue. I have missed out on blog hopping too as I had been busy creating a painting for my mother's birthday. I will show that to you soon. I still  need to download the photos from my camera. I hope you had some gorgeous sunny days this past week. We did and the birds were loving it too. They were all over the place singing their tunes. The weather was in the hi 50's and low 60's with sunshine for 5 days! Whoot! After having so much snow since December, we were all getting cabin fever. Well, I hope you enjoy your day, today. I am off to blog hop and catch up with you all.   

11 comments:

  1. I missed you! we have had lots of bird song and warmer weather... had to fill the bird bath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty girl!
    I can't wait to see your painting, Tammy, I always love your work :)
    xox, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, spring is in the air here too! the auction is looking like a success. i'm waiting to the last minute to make my swoop....i can't decide with so many artistic choices! best wished on a good day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see that you are back for a bit. Thanks for your visit. Happy birthday to your mom. Look forward to seeing the painting you've created. I know it is beautiful! Our temps over here are already close to 90 degrees. 60 sounds wonderful to me. Have a fabulous day. Blessings, tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thankyou you, how sweet and beautifull she is,
    A wonderfull gift, Tammy.
    Hugs ,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,dear Tammy!-)))*

    What good,you are here again!!!

    We missing you!

    Hugs,

    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you're real busy...
    Glad the sun shined on your half of the world! It has been here too, and I just love it :)
    (Hope you remember to stop and smell the roses & not just be a busy busy bee...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed you too, your regular updates to your blog really make my days- can't wait to see the painting you're doing for your mom!! BTW, I also really like your new background, you always choose the prettiest ones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been very busy haven't you? That is a great image, love it. Enjoy your blog hopping

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to see you back. I hope you've been surviving the rain we've been having, ugh! Enjoy your week and congratulations on the success of the auction!
    Hugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you're getting great weather too. It gives you a feeling of hope and excitement! Thanks for saharing the sweet pic :)

    Sandy xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!