Monday, March 28, 2011

Self Portrait entry

This weeks Art Challenge at Inspiration Avenue is "Self Portrait". It is open to interpretation and can be done in any medium. If you'd like to join in the fun, please stop by and leave a link to our blog post in their comments here. I decided to make a collage for mine because I am so many things. Of course, I should have added book lover, blogger, sister, daughter, thrifter and so much more but then my collage would have been much larger.  Anyway, this was a fun way to share with you all a little bit more about me. If you are a reader of my blog, than these things will come as no surprise to you, but hey, I had to enter something and I could not paint a picture of myself. I am way too critical of my paintings, plus I'd probably come out looking like a frog or something. lol Anyway, I hope you will join in the fun. I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

10 comments:

  1. My goodness Tammy you are getting quick off the mark lol!

    Love your collage, and how you've surrounded yourself with all the things you love and that make you "you"!

    You look lovely in your photograph - your hair is such a rich gorgeous colour (you lucky thing!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A frog princess maybe, lol! I love this; it tells such a great story of you and your loves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your entry. It looks great. Is that the church lady down there in the bottom row of pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you surrounded yourself with all that is precious to you! Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy,
    You obviously put some thought into your self-portrait. I love all of the different images that show some of your diversity. Isn't life just great that way...so many different things to be interested in! :D
    Hugs,
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi...this is a great collage! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful self portrait. Great that you included meaningful and different interests. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely idea, I love mosaics anyway, this one is really special :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's lovely idea and full of great photos. I enlarged it to have a closer look and felt like you were chatting whilst showing me a photo album. I really enjoyed getting to know you.

    Kat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely job creating a self portrait collage. I am going to have to take a peek around. I think this is the first time visiting. Happy week ahead. Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!