Saturday, March 1, 2008

Book Hunting

Oh what fun I had today with my mother. We went to historic Bellefonte. We had lunch and then we were off to this really great antique shop that used to be an old theatre. All of the floors slant downward. It is chock full of goodies. It has 3 levels and each booth houses their own treasures. We love it. I picked up some old books that I will use to make some altered art journals and also for use as inspiration. I love old books, as long as they do not smell musty! I even picked up this great 1928 childrens book for I fell in love with the cover and the illustrations. It was sure fun going on a treasure hunt. Mom bought a couple of old windows and some Stained Glass books, as well. It was a nice afternoon together. We enjoy one anothers company. What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!