Thursday, June 12, 2008

Craft Swap











Well much to my delight I have made some wonderful blog friends. One of these lovely ladies blessed me with this package full of all sorts of goodies. I swapped with Anna in Poland (http://scrapownia.blogspot.com/ ) for supplies. We have similar interests and likes, so it was fun and easy making up her package.
She sent me this gorgeous vintage inspired piece of wall art with a lovely poem. She also included some very pretty laces to embellish with, some teas, handstamped notes and a really cute postit note pad with a handmade holder. It's adorable. Wasn't she so generous?! What fun it was opening up this wonderful surprise! Thank you Anna!
hugs, Tammy










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!