Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Merry Christmas to all!



Click on photo to enlarge. I am going to make these. Yum! This recipe is from that Gooseberry Patch Christmas All Through The House book I bought on Super Friday.
Click on Photo to enlarge. Timi asked for this recipe so here it is. Oh my gosh were they delish! No more left. This recipe is also from that Gooseberry Patch book. You know they have so many wonderful color photos and I just love to see what a recipe will look like when I make it. Presentation is half the battle. Hope you enjoy making these.

7 comments:

  1. Those images are so adorable! I love the Gooseberry Patch series. Thanks for sharing these pages. Merry Christmas, Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're such a darling for posting these recipes, will have to try them out. I hope as the holiday approaches you have a wonderful week.♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to wish you and your family a Merry, Joyful and Blessed Christmas. Much love, M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweets,

    Merry Christmas!!
    have a great holiday season,

    oxoxo,
    jessi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy
    Those picture are beautiful. Thanks for sharing them and the recipes too. They look delicious.
    Merry Christmas
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas dear Tammy!

    Sandy xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!