Thursday, March 19, 2009

Missing all of you

Hello friends. I have not been actively posting as of late. I don't want you to think I am not visiting your blogs for any other reason than I can't find enough hours in the day, lately. I miss all of you and am slowly stopping by to say hello and see what is going on in your worlds.
We went to NY and then I went to NC to visit my son last month and then it seems every weekend since something's been going on. We bought a car for our daughter and that took up 2 weekends of dealership hopping. Ugh.
Last weekend we ran down to Baltimore to celebrate my lovely mothers birthday and help her pack a little bit. This week our daughter had a scrimmage and this weekend a game. I have a few custom orders I am working on, as well. So there you have it. I feel like one of those whirly gig things that hand from the porch and spin. lol A few of you asked to see a picture of my mother to see if we look alike. We are told we look like sisters all the time. She just turned 60.
I hope you all have a lovely Friday. TGIF! I love the weekend! Saturday is my fave. Get to sleep in, enjoy a hot cup of coffee at a leisurely pace, watch a few recorded HGTV shows and then off to the shower. Pure bliss.
Free Signature Generator

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Tammy! You have been really busy. It seems like everything hits at once, and then there's weeks of nothingness. Your mom sure does look like she could be your sister. It's my mom's b-day tomorrow. She's turning 70, so I did a post about her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a full platter you've had! It's hard to find the time for everything isn't it?? Your mom is gorgeous!! Have a wonderful weekend my friend♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy!!

    and you mother is LOVELY!!!

    have a good weekend..I love
    them cuz hubby is home.

    fondly, Deena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammy! Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! You do look a lot like your Mom and boy have you been busy. I will be checking back here regularly! Have a great weekend and enjoy your pure bliss Saturday!!!

    Take Care- Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Honey pie! You ARE a busy girl but that's good! You and your mom do look alike and you're both so cute! Enjoy some relaxing time in front of the 'tube'!

    Sandy xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy I hear you about TIME! I ended my post last week with, "If only there were 48 hours in a day."
    So glad you could visit your mom for her birthday. What a beautiful woman she is.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whew, could it get any busier for you? I hope not! Thanks for posting the photo of your mom, she is lovely and looks like a sweetheart. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!