Monday, March 2, 2009

Baltimore Inner Harbor

This is a sampling of the homes around Baltimore's Inner Harbor. Pretty cool, huh?
You will find entertainment, shopping, food, museums, etc, here. So much to do.
These were dragon paddle boats floating in front of the museum. Looks like fun.

The Baltimore Aquarium is great for the whole family and cool on those warm summer days.


I just loved this giant mosaic bird. It was gorgeous! Painted beautiful blues, greens and purples and then there were mirror and tile pieces used to make the mosaic.

Look at this GIANT nest! It is actually a balcony. We drove up and there stood 3 people engulfed in this enormous nest. How fun, huh?

This was outside of one of the most whacky art museums (The American Visionary Art Museum)I've ever been to. It had a fun/bizarre gift shop, too.

Free Signature Generator

7 comments:

  1. HI Tammy
    Thanks for the amazing tour of Baltimore. Those houses look wonderful. I would love to sit on one of the balconies and watch the world go by. Those dragon paddle boats look fun. Thanks for showing the beautiful mosaic bird and enormous bird nest. I would love to visit there one day.
    Best Wishes
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great photos Tammy! The mosaics - just breathtaking. And how neat about that ginormous nest - very cool destination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh we had an opportunity to go to Baltimore last fall and absolutely LOVED it!! The aquarium was fabulous along with the shopping, sites and restaurants!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! And that is the coolest bird nest I've ever seen :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...that bird is gorgeous and I love the balcony nest. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baltimore looks like a great town. I'll have to add it to my "one-day-USA-road-trip" places to hit list. I don't know many of the US cities besides ALL the West Coast ones, so I'd have never thought to go to Baltimore - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!