Friday, March 6, 2009

The power of Optimism

"Positive thinking evokes more energy, more initiative and more happiness." Optimism is powerful and inspirational and now there is this wonderful program by Pepperidge Farms called Fishful Thinking. It has tips to teach your children how to be optimistic. There are quizzes and articles to show you how. I found it via The R Family Diaries . Tiffany is giving away $100 Gift Card to Target! Who doesn't love Target?! I was just there yesterday looking at the bedding for my daughter and wall decor. Tiffany has been invited to learn more about Fishful Thinking and possibly obtain one of the faculty positions. Woohoo! Tiffany. What a wonderful opportunity to plug in and make a difference.
Good luck everyone!

Free Signature Generator

2 comments:

  1. Tammy, stop by and check out my post for Friday. I made a garland inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful find Tammy I'll have to check it out. Fabulous news for Tiffany as well, congrats!

    Please stop by my blog when you have a moment as I've left an award for you. Thanks♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!