Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful moms out there. Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever ~Anonymous
We never know the love of the parent until we become parents ourselves~ Henry Ward Beecher
It's amazing becoming a mother. I know for me I experienced a love like no other. I fell in love with my children the minute I laid eyes on them. It is a different kind of love than that for anyone else. You put your children before yourself. You want to protect them at all costs. The love you have for them breaks your heart. You experience tears of joy and tugs of the heartstrings. Motherhood is a treasure. Yes, there are trying times but in the end they all matter little compared to the happy times you get to experience with your children.
Wishing you all a day of joy. I love you, Mom!

Free Signature Generator

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Tammy! I hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very happy mother's day to you too tammy :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!