Sunday, May 24, 2009

Remembering...

Memorial Day is a day for recognizing those who have served and are serving our country. So to all the men and women who have done so or are doing so I am thankful for your service. It is quite the struggle for families to be apart, especially during war time. I feel for the young soldiers who are exposed to so much at such a tender age. No age makes it any easier but my heart goes out to those who have yet to see the world and are exposed to such horiffic sights and experiences. May God bless them and all of their families.

On a happier note, Chloe, over at Life's Big Canvas was so sweet to convo me that she featured my paper patchwork quilt on her blog along with some other etsy sellers. So sweet, huh? She has a painting blog and some fun stuff in her shop. Have a minute, take a peek.
Free Signature Generator

2 comments:

  1. Your paper patchwork quilt is so pretty. Yes, it's nice of her to feature it. Great friends in blogland. Have a nice day! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy!
    I am your seaside swap partner. Your blog is great, I just made a quick peek, and your creations are just beautiful! I hope to visit your blog a little more in the next couple days to learn more about you. Take care!
    Kelley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!