Sunday, October 18, 2009

Inspiration Avenue's Weekly Challenge "Pink"

This weeks challenge was to create something "Pink". It could be any type of medium. I chose decoupage. This piece would be perfect for keeping pens and pencils togeteher, Paint brushes, crafting scissors, anything you need handy on your desk or crafting table. I am listing it in our team shop, today. Please hop on over to Inspiration Avenue's Team blog to see all of the other participant's submissions. Each week we are seeing new faces and fun art. Come play with us. The more the merrier. You'll get exposure for your artwork and blog/etsy shop. This coming week's challenge is "Travel". You can use any medium you want; paint, clay, photographs, paper arts, jewelry, etc.

9 comments:

  1. I really love the pink vase....creative...and to hold brushes? Brilliant idea! I am so glad I found your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... this is sooo pretty tammy :) saw this first in IA ning and clicked on it. wondering who put it on our etsy ... thought it might be you :)) so very very lovely and a brilliant idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, this is beautiful! What a great way to keep things neat and tidy!

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting again! Now you know why I have so much color in my own home. I have to make up for the fact that the outdoors is so drab! I wish I had a talen for painting. I do want to liven up my balconies and thought about painting/stenciling. Just have o make the time to do it. Your pink decoupage container is fantastic! Love it! Peace & blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy, what a great creation! A perfect bright solution for keeping your art supplies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your creation for this week's challenge Tammy it's absolutely darling and would make any pen or paint brush collection beautiful!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, I love this pot!! It's really gorgeous and I like the inspirational words around the edge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What could be better than getting organized while looking at something beautiful? This is great!
    Maggie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Tammy! very girly - my paintbrushes would be "tickled pink" to be displayed in this! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!