Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Come sail away with me...



Yep, I am dreaming again of that far away place where I leave all of the cares in the world behind and let the gentle breeze wisk me away. Today is a rough day for my department at work. We had some major changes to our daily procedures come in to effect on Monday and we are short staffed with no light at the end of the tunnel. We are all ready to find a new job. Not kidding. Anyway, I am sailing away for the next few minutes back to Aruba, here and enjoying the peace and solitude of this lovely sunset. Come join me... Hope you are having a lovely day. hugs, Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tammy maybe things will get better at work and maybe you will get some more staff.
    At least you can drift back to Aruba.....
    Alison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!