Friday, May 16, 2008

TGIF...


What a week! I am so glad today is Friday. I have not been able to post here or get my laundry done or do the grocery shopping, etc., etc. Life has been a little crazy around here. I would love to be planting flowers in the window boxes and shrubs on the side of the house. Sitting and reading a good book. Enjoying just being...for a little while. I have decided to take a break from my Etsy shop for a month or so, just so I can do these things. To enjoy time with family and friends. Sometimes we let our lives get too hectic by not saying, "No". I am now saying no to all the unnecessary demands. Life is too short.

I hope you have a lovely weekend, too.
~Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Tammy, it was so good to see you post...missed you this week! But I understand, things get so crazy around here this time of year too! My kids get out of school Monday! Their schedule has been so chaotic, I don't know if I am coming or going! Hope you have a great weekend! ;) ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rhonda. Yes, my daughters end of year schedule has been so hectic with LaCrosse tournaments/games every Saturday all day and taxiing for the 5 other days of practice plus we are plannig her Sweet 16 party and my mother-in-law just left after a 4 day visit. Work is begging for overtime. ayiyiyi....=)hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!