Saturday, May 3, 2008

Spring Dance


My daughter and one of her best friends. These two just finished getting ready for the Spring Dance. These two crack me up. Talk about gabby and giddy when they get together.
Do you remember how much fun it was to get together with your best girlfriends and shop and gossip and dance and listen to music while you shared fun stories? I moved so much that I had several friends like that but lost track of them in the many moves. I am glad that she has many but still keeps in touch with most of them.
The boys are too young to dive just yet so I chauffered her and her boyfriend. I did not manage to get a picture of the two of them, as it was pouring down rain and Alex did not want to get all wait. Can't blame the girl. But I was a bit disappointed, I cannot lie. Oh well...there will be more dances.
~Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Your daughter is so pretty and has the cutest little shape! She is precious! I love to hear Ashley and her friends when they get together and have a great time, too! Chris is a cutie too! I graduated from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington...a fellow NC state school! I wish him the best of luck! Sounds like he has an interesting major!

    I have something for you over at my blog! I wanted to recognize you as one of my favorite blogs! I enjoy your blog...your home is so pretty, and you are always so sweet! Congrats! :)

    ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!