Thursday, July 10, 2008

Come take a 5 minute vacation with me


Come take a few minutes vacation with me. This is the view from our lounge chairs at the edge of the swimming pool. Okay, deep breath. Now imagine yourself lying there in the dappled sunlight coming through the palm fronds. Go on now. It's a heavenly day. A gentle breeze is making those palm fronds sway and rustle. Such a calming noise that you can doze off if you'd like. The sun is out and the sky is bright blue with white fluffy clouds. There is splashing and laughter in the distance. No need to get up, the lovely waitress will come by to collect and deliver our orders. Oh this is the life...There we are sipping our favorite frosty beverage and reading a delicious novel. What more could a girl ask for? Okay, maybe a cabana boy. Naaaahhh... Well maybe if we had our svelte bodies, again. lol
Don't you feel more relaxed, now? This was the only way for me to capture this beautiful day, for those days when I need a mini vacation or quick pick me up. Thanks for sharing it with me.
Hugs,
Tammy

3 comments:

  1. arghh...I want to go there, and I need a vacation and i need the beach!! happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pool looks fabulous! Thanks for visiting my blog Tammy!

    annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how relaxing that would be
    Alison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!