Friday, July 18, 2008

Latest project and whatnot











This little number was packaged up and shipped off to New Zealand to greet a new mom and her little guy. I wish I could travel to all of the places that my packages go. It would be wonderful. I have to say that etsy has been a wonderful venue for selling things to people in faraway places that I may never have come in contact with otherwise. It's so nice to create and have someone outside of your family or friends really appreciate it. I am off to Virginia for 5 days and then I hope to get buried in my little workshop and not come up for air until I have some fun things to list. We'll see how that goes. I always have the best of intentions and then voila life happens around me ad I get sucked up into the vortex and before I know it days, okay sometimes weeks even have gone by.

My little workshop looks like a tornado came through. Thank goodness I have a heavy drape across the doorway that I can pull closed when I am not in there. I wish I was like Samantha on Bewitched and could just wiggle my nose and ta- da everything would be back in it's place. But no, I am a mere mortal. sigh... I guess there are worse things in life.
I really should be packing but this is the first chance I have had to sit down all day and it is 8:30 pm. I did shop, make dinner and throw in a load of laundry after work, so that should count for something, right?
It has been so humid here! Yesterday I was stupid and wore jeans and a shirt with an undershirt to work and decided that we needed to sweep and pick up outside and nearly melted in the heat. Probably lost a pound just from the "perspiration" alone. =) I hope you all have a lovely weekend. Stay cool!




2 comments:

  1. you have beautiful work showcased here....

    lovely blog...

    thanks for visiting mine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i could loose a pound or more..I dont mind to wear what you did hehe...happy week ahead and beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!