Friday, April 11, 2008

TGIF

Yay! We made it through another week. Halelujah! This was a tough week. Very busy and a little crazy at work.

I am finishing up 4 custom orders. A bench, a journal and 2 recipe binders. The bench is in need of the lake and cottage painting and that should be finished this weekend. The journal is for a 13 year old girl whom is receiving an award in NY for her writing. How cool is that?! Her family must be so proud. I know her aunt is! As for the recipe binders one is in an italian theme and the other a modern fabric.

I just completed a journal for a blog swap. It was fun to create. We all had to embellish a composition notebook. I sure hope Michelle likes it. It is sunny like her.

My daughter has a Lacrosse game at home on Saturday. It will be nice not to have to be gone the entire day for a change.

What do you have planned? Anything fun? Please do share.

2 comments:

  1. Busy, busy, busy! Good luck with the projects! I am hoping for a weekend of playing, maybe make it to the beach and get a babysitter for a date for the grownups! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Michelle, that sounds like a lot of fun! I love love love the beach. The sound of the waves rolling in and the seagulls shreaking always lull me to sleep. The cold wet sand between my toes and the hunt for the perfect seashell...aaahhh... Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!