Sunday, April 27, 2008

You've got to try this.







If you are wearing or preparing to wear sandals then you have got to get this. It is awesome! I bought this Ped Egg from Target and I will never go back to my many pedicure tools. I was using a pumous stone, a foot file, and a callus shaver until I discovered this pedicure egg and it is easy peasy and does a way better job than all of the old tools combined. I promise. Plus it takes a lot less time. It was only 9.99. Not bad! Here is the site to get more info: http://www.pedegg.com/ . I love to go barefooted in the summer so my feet need extra attention.
So now, I am proud to let everyone see my feet and no cracked heels. Woohoo! I love it so much I am sending my mom and my sister-in-law one for Mothers Day, plus other goodies, of course.
If anyone has any tips for their favorite products, please share. I love to share when I find something I can't live without.
Hugs,
Tammy






9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind comments on my kiddies! :) I am so glad you posted a commentary on the pedi-egg! I have been wanting to try one and I desperately need to do something! LOL! I get hung in the carpet when I walk across it right now! My husband offered to pull me behind his truck, down the asphalt road...I was looking at that as a real viable option...it's really bad! LOLOLOL! I will find a pedi-egg here tomorrow and try it! THANKS! :)

    Hugs, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Rhonda. I am sure you're gonna love it. You made me laugh with the descriptive pedicure your husband offered. :) Sounds like something Jack would suggest. lol My feet are super smooth. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to look for one too! I have been wanting to give myself a french pedicure but the rest of my feet were too ugly. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want that pedegg!! so cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    I can try to wrote my blog in english (also) but my spelling is horrible =) (after having english in 5 years in school and 5 years at the university)

    Orignial my blogg is written in Swedish. I do not know where you can get it translited.

    I also think that this will be funny =) I have started to think what i will put in your package.

    The instruction was to email your friend in 5 days. Do you think this is enough or do yu want an e mail as well?

    Best regards Ida

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have already before thougt if I sould write in english as well and this will be a good starting point. Don't you think?

    If I have understand the rules. You are my friend and I am yours =)

    I have always things to do. Towmorrov there are a knittig café that I will go to.

    ida

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, this is silly but I am going to go look for this, was it in the foot care stuff area? Can you tell I am excited about this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definately need that! My feet are sooo not sandal ready.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michelle, I found it on an endcap near of all places the utensils on the back wall of kitchen items.
    :) Hope you love it! I do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!