Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lovely Yellow Cottages











These lovely yellow cottages beckon me. They are sunny and happy looking. I would love to build one someday. It would be a cozy place to get away to or to retire in, don't you think? I would love to be near the beach and have a beautiful garden with a white picket fence and a gate at the entrance under an arbor. Then Chance, our maltese could run in the wind with his little legs hopping along. My grandchildren will want to come and visit so they can swing on the wooden swing hanging from a rather large old oak tree. Yes...I am dreaming, but today was a gray day so I need to cheer myself up. Hope I made you smile while I was at it. What would you envision for your perfect retreat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!