Thursday, August 28, 2008

Blog backgrounds

www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ You have to check out this site if you want a free background for your blog. They have some wonderful selections and tutorials to help you do things such as create a signature for your posts, etc. Obviously I have not gotten that far, but I will. I happened on the site last night while searching for a photo, of all things. That's where I grabbed this background. I think it goes rather well with the banner that I had custom created, don't you?

I love to decorate and felt like my blog needed some help and lo and behold I found them. Woohoo! I know, I know. It's the littlest things in life that give me the greatest pleasure. I am simple to please, my husband always says. :)

Well, my lunch hour is over, so I am back to work. It is raining from tropical storm Fay and will for the next 4 days. I have a good book I am reading beckoning me to cuddle up on the couch and immerse myself, but no I cannot. Duty calls. sigh...REMINDER to self: Need to buy some lottery tickets.

4 comments:

  1. so fantastic, I love it, happy weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute.. gifts and blog background tips? your the best swap buddy ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog background, thanks for sharing!
    And thank you for entering the drawing on Aged Vintage Papier, all are welcome to enter!
    blessings,
    Amy Sutter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!