Wednesday, September 3, 2008





These lovely Nasturtiums and huge Morning Glories were grown from seed by my own two hands. Yep, I have 3 large planters full of them greeting me to the left of my entrance.
The Purple coneflowers never cease to impress. The just keep blooming all summer long. They are so pretty.
I love the way the early evening light plays off of the grape vines onto our fence in the back. The lighting is so pretty around 7 at night.



Those big delicious tomatoes are grown from seed by my husband, Jack and are gracing our salads, sandwiches, omelets, BLT's, and being eaten like apples. mmm... They are juicy and sweet!



I have a huge basket lined with coconut fibres and the most gorgeous red geraniums I could find. The basket hangs on my front porch right next to the door. I am greted with these cheerful flowers and their wonderful fragrance every time I come home. I love it!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy,

    Thank you so very much for your kind words on my Country Victorian blog feature. It has been my life's dream to share my home with the world. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    xo Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I would love your secret on keeping nasturiums healthy! My leaves always get yellow and wilty, but I've heard if you fertilize them, you don't get the flowers... And my first year morning glories are spectactular! But the following year(s), they're just stringy vines that send up shooters everywhere and strangle everything else, without giving me even a single flower... I must be doing something wrong!! LOL (P.S. just read your About Me... I've just discovered my first Barbara Delinsky novel and am loving it!!)...Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, thanks for stopping by, I'm happy you like my buttons...I just love your blog too, and to travel in those gorgeous pictures!! I will be back very soon!

    Cindy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy,
    Thank you for the birthday greeting...so thoughtful of you...

    Blessings,
    Betty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!