Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I love Damask!







Damasks can be so versatile. You can use them in a cottage, beach house, a traditional home, art deco, or modern interiors. They come in all sorts of colors and styles. Some more fussy than others.









These pale colors are so sweet. I can imagine them in a cottage setting. Very serene.

















These damasks are all yummy!
I especially love the photo featuring the black and white shade. It is gorgeous! Anyway, formal or informal there is a damask for everyone.

2 comments:

  1. You chose some gorgeous photos for this post Tammy...and the bright citrus damasks are so "juicy". It's a fabric style that has been around for so long and yet it never seems to go out of style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Thank you for telling me about it! Your post on damask inspired me to pull out some vintge wallpaper I had. I have been playing with it all day!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog,
    Brandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!