Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Favorite Things Swap Loot











Well, much to my delight I rec'd a fun package from a fellow blogger via the "My Favorite Things Swap". The idea was to send your partner a package representing some of oyur favorite things. Some of her favorite things were; PEZ in strawberry, raspberry and orange. Those are also one of my daughters favorites so needless to say I lost half that pkg. immediately. Another of Tricia's favorite was a breakfast cookie and orange Tic Tacs, also swiped my my daughter. In the package there were a slew of these small papers with inspirational quotes on them. I love these, too! I plan to display them somehow. Still working on that.
Tricia knowing I like to create with paper sent me 2 of her favorite Tear papers. She says when you tear it the color on the other side shows through. Cool, huh? I'll have to try it out. There were also some stickers, postcards, a frame and a small bag holder for the car. Cute, huh?
Swaps are fun because it's like Christmas when you receive a pkg. The anticipation of the other person opening your pkg and receiving a little piece of your world. Happy Swapping!

3 comments:

  1. You are so right...swaps are a lot of fun..you never know what you are going to receive and you have the same amount of fun putting together the package for your partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those quotes are great! I'm a big fan of quotes.

    I understand how busy things can get so don't rush. My week has been pretty hectic too.
    Hugs,
    Cathie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!