Sunday, September 21, 2008

Finding the cheapest gas in your area

A friend sent me this link and I thought I'd share it with my blogging friends in the US. It is a site that you simply enter your zip code in and it will locate the least expensive gas prices in your area and it even has a little map to get you there. Our gas is not too bad at $3.69/gallon. I say that now that they have made us think that is a good price. :) Anyway in my sons area of the country (NC) the gas rose 70 cents in 5 hours due to hurricane Ike. They were at $4.40/gallon. Have a lovely Sunday. I am off to clean my front porch. It is a mess! We have been using it for some storage since we have been working on the basement but quite frankly I am tired of looking at it. So off I go. Oh here's that link: http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx

5 comments:

  1. good tips.
    love your background. fab
    and look at you.
    what a beauty!!
    opxooxox,
    jessi

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of you to share this link Tammy. Gas here in Toronto went up and then took a big dip -- and as you say, that makes us "feel" like we are getting a "deal" when in fact we are paying 20 cents more per litre than we were 6 months ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this link Tammy! I am going to check it out....I am glad I drive a small car!

    annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I paid $3.22 a gallon here in Houston about four days after Ike. There's no doubt the station owners are raising their prices. Shame on them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy ~ I was scrolling down your posts this morning and wanted to say WOW about your art & thanks for sharing the gas prices link in this post!

    And also, thank you for your lovely comment on my SCSI blog ~ it means a ton to hear those things. Oh - I added a link to her tiny little etsy shop - it's been up for awhile but I was fiddling around with the blog one day and I must've forgotten to add it back. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!