Friday, April 10, 2009

Having a little fun with words and birds

I had some fun today with my camera. This has not been edited in any way. I love the vibrant blue behind the yellow daffodil from my garden. Guess what the blue is. A tarp covering our boat. I held the dafodil out and snapped the shot a few feet away from the boat and focused in on the flower. I love how it turned out. I may have to put this in my etsy shop.

I love vintage papers and images. Here I used stamps and vintage colored ink pads to create these fun tags. I ripped the bottoms and added an antique looking wire edged ribbon to finish them off.
I just adore chubby birds. This time of year they are plentiful. They are singing their song and creating the perfect nests for their ittle ones. Dancing with their partners in the sky.


Words of inspiration. These have been ripped, inked, stamped and aged. Perfect for embellishing just about anything. I like to use them in my journals, mixed-media pieces and cards.

I have been a busy bee. Lots of paper crafting. Flowers and envelopes will be finished soon and I will be back to show some of those, as well.


Free Signature Generator

6 comments:

  1. Tammy, I love those tags, words and that daffodil print! Amazing stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tammy these tags are GORGEOUS!!!! Great job and the flowers you photographed are breathtaking....Springtime is so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment ~ which has meant that I have now found yours! Your tags are beautiful ~ I'm going to hop on over to look at your etsy store too.
    I read back through some of your older posts and noticed that you love 'Something's Gotta Give' this is also one of my all time favourite feel good movies and we just happened to watch it again over the Easter weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just found your blog today. Your tags are really cute! I love being crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those tags are beautiful !! you have such a wonderful eye for creating really romantic looking things :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those tags too, i have one just sitting on my dressing table!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!