Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Aaaahhh...Artful Blogging take me away...

I went out and bought a treat for myself Friday night. Something full of deliciousness and to be savored. Yep, a copy of Artful Blogging. I saved it until Sunay morning when I awoke a few hours before anyone else. I made a pot of yummy coffee and Chance and I headed out to the front porch to enjoy every morsel of it from front to back, page by page. Not acare in the world.
Chance decided to get cozy on my lap, as he so often does. Yes , I'm still in my nightgown.
So we sat there and enjoyed every last page of the magazine. The words were written with such care. The images a feat for the eyes. A smile was on my face when I saw many blogging friends in this issue. How fun to see them geting national exposure. They truly are deserving of it. Vanessa of A Faniciful Twist hosted a Halloween Blog Party last year that I was a part of and here in the pages were pics from last years events. She is one talented lady and has such creative flair when it comes to bringing a story to life. If you get a chance have a look at her blog and you will see what I mean.
Another wonderful artist whom I just love is Tascha of Time with Tascha. I have the print of hers in the lower left corner of the page on the right. Her work is whimsical, and full of happy colors. Usually with a bird, kitten or puppy in them. If you have a minute to be cheered up go have a look at her stuff.
Have a lovely Tuesday. A big hug to you all. I have missed you so much. I am off to blog hop now. xoxo, Tammy

5 comments:

  1. That is the best way to read Artful Blogging - a cup of tea and some peace to read away to your hearts content
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great magazine. I wonder how many blogs do the writers and editors of that mag. have to read before they choose the blogs to feature in their issue... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never read this magazine. Huh, I feel dumb now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never read this magazine but now I will have to get it! Thanks Tammy for sharing this!

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't got a copy yet...but I'm looking forward to it!

    Thanks for all your helpful tips on my blog today~I'm getting excited with the little changes and plan on doing exactly some of the things you suggested.

    hugs

    chasity

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!