Monday, August 24, 2009

Hurricane Bill

I am sending prayers up for those of you whom are enduring Bill's wrath. NC was hammered by the storms and a dear friend's home has been flooded. My boss is on a cruise to Bermuda that left Saturday morning, from New York. I was surprised it didn't get cancelled or that he even went. Not sure I would have.
I am off to work now. I promise to post more this week. Life has been pretty hectic here as of late and I have been slacking on my posts, but don't think I am not thinking about each of you, because I do often. You all bring so much happiness to me. Your comments are like hugs. Always putting a smile on my face. I missed blog hopping this week so I look forward to visiting yours.
Have a lovely Monday,
Tammy

5 comments:

  1. Good Morning Tammy~
    Thank you sweet one for the well wishes. We are hoping things will dry out this week so we can start to make repairs.
    I hope you have a wonderful week...I know I will since my youngest is visiting all week!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like Bill's strength is gone and we can all breath a sigh of relief. I have a houseful of guests and all I do is show them the sites, cook, entertain...so my blogging has had to slow down too. Best to you. Hugs from Portugal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sad about the hurricanes... I always wondered how people still live in areas that are destined to get hit year after year... My hopes go out to our dear Lulu that her home will get back to normal soon enough!
    Glad to hear you're keeping busy. Busy's good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man!! read this in the malaysian papers today. that image is beautiful ... and that's what's macabre about it ... beauty at it's vilest. really scary ...hope everything is going to be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy, thanks so much for visiting my blog! :) I have to admit that when I first saw your picture of Hurricane Bill, I thought it was a dessert with whipped cream. Can you tell I love sweets?!? Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!