Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!


Well, imagine my surprise when I came home to a dozen red roses at lunchtime. Yep, my husband was so sweet and had them waiting on the table along with a lovely card. It made my day. I took this picture of them to share with you.


Well, I have been working on several custom journals and that has taken up all of my free time, so I have yet to create anymore mixed media pieces and I am itching to make some more for my etsy shop.


So, maybe in a few days I can dedicate some time in my studio. It is a small little space of my own in my home that is packed full of all sorts of supplies and tools to create with. It is a little haven. I think everyone needs a special place to call their own, even if it is just a corner of a room with a cozy chair to read, write, knit or whatever relaxes you.


Well, I must return to a journal, so I can mail it out tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!