Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I am thankful


I am thankful that the sun is shining today, for hearing the birds chirping and that one of my coworkers brought me in a big bunch of Forsythia branches from his tree trimmings. He is so kind to do this every year. I put them in a vase and then placed them in the front window for all to enjoy. They are so bright and a welcomed sight amongst all the grey that winter surrounds us with.

I am thankful that the stomach bug has left and that the family is on their way to wellness. Can't wait to throw open the windows and air out the place when it is warm enough. Spring cleaning is right around the corner. It always feels so good to do that. Or should I say after it is all done, it is nice to enjoy. Yeah, that's more like it.

Have a lovely Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!