Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Inspirations...


Hello and welcome to my little space on the web. I am so glad you are here. I hope to share inspirations such as favorite artists, art how-to's, recipes, tips for decorating on a budget, pretty things, etc, etc.
I have been reading a lot of blogs lately and decided that I "needed" one. lol I am fascinated by the creativity of artists of all sorts. Whether it be in culinary arts, mixed-media, photography, stained glass, hair stylists, etc. Art comes in so many forms.
Life is full of beauty. I hope to share some of those beautiful things with you, so please grab a comfy seat and a cup or glass of your favorite beverage and stay awhile.

1 comment:

  1. Very original: creations, photos, blog!

    http://www.lavoguette.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!