Saturday, February 16, 2008

Reflections Journal




This is my latest journal sold to a lady whom will be giving it as a gift for a friends birthday. She loves nature and wanted calming colors such as blue, green and purples. She also wanted it to be a place just for writing, so I kept the pages rather simple in color and design to allow fr that. There are mini envelopes and one of the layered flowers, both of which I sell in my etsy shop. This was a wonderful project and I believe it will be well received. So happy birthday dear friend. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this! getting married in July and one of these journals would make a great guest book but will have to twist other half to bes arm first :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torann, that is too funny because I am making one now for an etsy customer and have another to do next month for another guest book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!