Friday, January 9, 2009

Let it snow...Let it snow...Let it snow...





We are having another 6-10 inches of snow tonight into tomorrow. Yay! I love snow! It makes everything so beautiful and pristine. If you are not having any snow yet or are in an area with little snow, don't fret, you can build a snowflake here:http://snowflakes.barkleyus.com/ You can even save it to a gallery and go and check out the amazing snowflakes that others have created. Hope you are having a wonderful Friday! I have a good book calling my name tomorrow. I'll share about the one I just finished then, also. Love a good read. Hugs to all!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy
    WOW 6-10 inches, that's a lot of snow. England would grind to a halt with that much snow. We are a bit envious of all your snow so we will definately check out your snowflake link.
    Have a lovley snowy weekend.
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on Lindsay-ann's comment. It's 70 degress at my house!! I prefer hot summer temps. Snow is too cold for me. Enjoy your book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of your snow and seriously am coveting those darling mittens. (Note to self: must knit some red mittens) And that link is so cool! I think I'm addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That's a whole lot of snow..I dont even know if I can survive there..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there!!! We are having that much snow tonight and into tomorrow too!!!!! I actually love snow! At night it looks like glitter!!!!!
    Thanks for the fun link!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammy, Thinking of you & missing the snow...Love your posts... Stay in touch.
    xoxoxo laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh enjoy that snow!! We've hardly had any but are finally expecting some, perfect weather to take down our Christmas decorations. Hope you have a lovely weekend and enjoy that book!♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. How I love Snow! Thanks for the link to the Snowflake Site! Love your Blog! And love your creations! Wishing you all the Best for 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tammy, I would like to truck some of our snow to you. I'm over it! (I know, I sound like Scrooge!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. You have made my day! Enjoy yours!